Thursday, May 15, 2014

Handmade with Love ~ Part 2

Here I am again, at the end of another quilting project. I have been working on this one for the past few months. It is a quilt for my oldest son and daughter in law for their 7th anniversary. I decided that this quilt would be in greens, browns and black. As with my last quilt I bought all my fabrics from one of my favorite online fabric shops, auntie chris quilt fabric.
Here are the beautiful cotton quilt pieces cut out and ready to start stitching.



 Here are pictures with the quilt mostly put together and waiting to be top stitched.



 Here is the finished quilt.




 If you would like to see the post about the last quilt I made here is a link, Handmade With Love
I hope you enjoyed a peek at another of my own personal handmade projects.
Thank you for stopping by,
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment