Friday, September 21, 2012

Czech Glass Button Bracelets

A few years ago I found my first Czech glass button, I wasn't sure what I would do with it.  Maybe I would use it on one of my bags, or maybe a piece of jewelry. Well I decided on making bracelets that I would use the buttons as the centerpiece to each bracelet.  Each of these beautiful bracelets is a one of a kind piece of jewelry.  Each piece of jewelry I sell comes in a handmade fabric or crochet drawstring bag, perfect for gift giving or storing your jewelry. I hope you enjoy these lovely bracelets as much as I enjoyed making them.


Blue button with gold colored peacock bracelet sapphire and cream


Blue cat Czech glass button bracelet with a flower bead


Green cats bracelet with Czech glass buttons cute kitties

Red and green poinsettia Czech glass button bracelet holiday flower

Romantic vintage Czech glass button bracelet

Pink Czech glass button flower bracelet

 The following bracelets have already found their new homes
Green Czech glass cat button bracelet
Flower Czech glass button bracelet
These bracelets are limited to a few a year. If you have a special button you would like turned into a beautiful bracelet contact me about a custom order.  You can contact me at my shop Kathisewnsew's Boutique for your custom order.

Thank you for stopping by,
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment