Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome to Kathi Stitches


Kathi stitches is a blog of the handmade items I have made, will make and some helpful sewing tips, tricks, and maybe even a tutorial from time to time.  Sewing is what I love doing, and if I didn't have meals to cook and household chores I would spend more time in my little sewing studio. 
My sewing room is a place where when I walk in I always smile, I look to my right and I see the shelves my husband built for me, he built them nice and wide and strong, and they go from floor to ceiling.  I have them filled with all the possibilities of what I could create, you will find fabrics, jars of buttons, ribbons and beads and you will also find some vintage books that need to be added to my shop.  To my left is a dresser filled with supplies and finished projects and my ironing station.  If I look straight ahead I see my desk, sewing machine, tools and the latest projects that I am working on.
Right now I am in the process of 6 new purses, that actually might turn into 8.  Its going to be 2 mini lines of bags, 1 is a very bright and colorful collection, and the other is a kinda girly and ghastly collection, not so bright and colorful, but pretty. 
My online shop is called Kathisewnsew's Boutique, it is filled with my handmade items, vintage sewing patterns and vintage books.  If you would like to check out some of my finished tote bags, purses, jewelry, mousepads and so much more just click on the link below.


Thank you for stopping by,
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment