Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Handmade Reverseable Drawstring Bags

Drawstring Bags
Here are some reversible drawstring bags I made.  I have one of these in my purse with my cell phone in it. It protects my phone in my purse from all the stuff that is in it.  Another use that I have found is when I need to take my hair brush with me I put the bristle part of the brush into the bag pull the drawstrings and I can keep it clean in my purse this way.  These bags would make a great gift bag also.
 Measurements: 7 inches by 4 inches
pink camo and girly skull & crossbones
Colorful flowers
Dusty rose

Would you like one in a different size or different prints or colors, Contact me and let me know you would like a custom drawstring bag.
You can contact me here by leaving a comment or go to my shop Kathisewnsew's Boutique and leave a message there.
Thank you for stopping by,
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment