Monday, September 17, 2012

ID Wallet ~ Change Purse ~ Gift Card Holder

Today I am doing some sewing, I have 4 new bags in various stages of completion. I will try and give you a sneak preview real soon, but until then I will give you a hint about one of them. Hint is girly and ghastly.
Until then I have some of my id change wallets to show you, these are good to keep change in, or put your id and some money and stick it in your pocket.  Use them as a gift card holder.  What could you use them for?
Handmade change and identification wallet.
Black, white and red id change purse
yellow and green id change purse
dusty rose with yellow flower id change purse

Here are the measurements for theses wallets:
4-1/4 inches by 3-1/2 inches
3-3/4 inch opening
Care:
Hand wash in mild soap, air dry, medium iron if needed. 
Handmade wallets, wristlets and cosmetic bags.
Thank you for stopping by,
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment