Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Somthing Ghastly ...

... is on its way.  Here is your sneak peek at what I've been working on lately.
I have some new bags that are a little girly and a little ghastly.  Below you will see 2 shoulder bags and 1 clutch that I have made for you.  
The shoulder bags have a strap that ties, this way you can have it the perfect length for you.  You can wear it as a cross body bag, shorten and wear on your shoulder or carry in your hand.

The ghastly collection
This bag is called Pinky
I call this bag Sisters
I call this clutch purse If looks could Kill
This has been a fun collection to make. I have one more of these bags that I am still working on.
 These bags will be available for sale in my shop Kathisewnsew's Boutique soon.
Thank you for stopping by.
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment